Happy Birthday/Instructions (B)
(You save )
Okay, I'm not sure if this will work, but try it.
1) Act like you're reading something personal I wrote in your card.
2) After a couple of seconds, laugh as though I wrote something very funny.
In fact, tilt your head back when you laugh so it looks extremely funny.
3) Now nod your head as though i wrote something very serious and
heartfelt. Maybe touch your heart and exhale, but don't make it look forced.
4) Okay, now close the card, look at me and mouth the words, "Thank you."
4.5" X 7" (envelope included)
10% OFF (all orders $50+)
use code: BALD
- Printed on Recycled paper (of course)
- Made in the USA
- Written by Ian Kalman
- Illustrated by Sean Farrell
- Funnier than Hallmark